- Samsung's "The Next Big Thing Is Already Here" commercial, where a hipster with a Galaxy S III saves a spot in the iPhone 5 line for his mom and dad: bit.ly/QlPcp6
- The "iPhone 5 Box Prank" from AwesomenessTV, in which iPhone fans believe they're seeing the new phones dropped and smashed: bit.ly/PjfZ5L
- "Jimmy Kimmel Live" shows people on the street an iPhone 4S it says is the new iPhone 5. Even those who own 4S claim the phone looks "way better."
- Anti-Apple imagery including silhouetted figures connected by white headphones in a chain gang and a swipe at the adaptor needed to connect the new iPhone to old ports: bit.ly/SkKirX
- On Twitter, Android fans and other critics use the hashtag@iSheep to share their disgust.”
If you camped out overnight to buy an iPhone 5, eating lightly to avoid leaving the line for bathroom breaks, if you met your girlfriend on Cupidtino.com, the "first-ever Mac-inspired dating site," and if you have an Apple logo tattoo, you can find Kirby's full article in the San Francisco Chronicle.
As for me, I love my iPhone 5, but I hate, loath, and despise the way the App store treats developers, which is the main reason you haven't seen this blog for a while, as I was converting it into an iPhone App.